As well as offering a complete surfacing service to our customers, we can also, due to our vast selection of plant, offer a Plant Hire Service (with plant operatives on the major items of plant) to allow contractors and Local Authorities to undertake the surfacing works with their own employees.
Hamilton Tarmac can offer the following plant at competitive rates:-
Planers (complete with operator)
- 2 No Wirtgen 350mm
- 1 No Wirtgen 1000mm
- 2 No Wirtgen 1200mm
- 1 No Wirtgen 2000mm
Pavers (complete with operator)
- 2 No Vogele 1.4m – 2.6m
- 4 No Vogele 3m
- 4 No Vogele 4.5 (one of which can be widened on site to 6.0m)
Tippers (complete with driver)
- 4 No 18t
- 2 No 26t
- 15 No 32t
- 4 No JCB 80cm
- 9 No JCB 120 double drum
- 4 No Hamm 10t HD80
- 5 No Hamm 12t HD90
- 7 No JCB 2CX
- 3 No 44t low loaders (complete with driver)
- 5 No Road Sweepers (complete with driver)
- 2 No Tanker Sprayers
- 1 No Road Marking Plant
- All plant and machinery is subject to a full maintenance and inspection programme based on a 6-weekly rota, and a service of 200hrs basis. Plant operators / drivers also conduct daily checks.
- All maintenance, servicing and repairs are fully documented in the plant history.
- Major items of plant are serviced and maintained using the latest computer technology, supported by the manufactures. Hamilton Tarmac work closely with these manufactures and the computer software necessary for the servicing is routinely updated as required.
- Any new large items of plant purchased is supported by the manufacturers with a visit to our servicing facility by them prior to the first usage of the vehicle/plant.
- Should there be any plant breakdown on site, mechanics with a fully equipped service vehicle (we have four of these in our fleet) will visit site immediately to determine the extent of the failure
- Minor repairs are normally rectified on-site. Failure to do so will result in an alternative item of plant dispatched immediately (by one of our fleet of three 44t low loaders) to site in order to maintain continuity of service.
- Hamilton Tarmac also utilise the services of our major plant and vehicle manufactures breakdown service e.g. JCB, Volvo, Scania, Hamm, Wirtgen, Vogele to assist with on-site breakdowns thus ensuring that any downtime on site is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Due to our extensive plant coverage, a replacement item (should it be required) will be despatched as is operationally possible.
- Our breakdown coverage (including plant replacement) is available 24 hours per day