Hamilton Tarmac are experienced and competent in all aspects of surfacing and roads maintenance and own a vast range of plant to support our activities (see Plant Hire section).
We have the ability to provide a range of services to both the private and public sector and also to provide a vital service to local individuals requiring a driveway surfaced.
The services we provide range from: –
- Full surfacing service as main contractor from including traffic management, planing, kerbing, surfacing and road marking.
- Surfacing of bituminous areas in support of clients ongoing operations
- Subcontractor to a main contractor on a variety of both private and public sector contracts
- Provision of the plant under our Plant Hire section to allow customers to arrange for and carry out surfacing to meet their own requirements.
- Surfacing of driveways and accesses to residential and commercial properties after discussion with the owners and providing a quote for the services required.
All works are undertaken by suitably trained, skilled and competent operatives.
Operatives have a wide range of qualifications, all have SVQ certification (level 2, 3 or 4) and all operatives have CSCS certification.
Plant operatives all have the necessary qualifications skills and competence to undertake the duties required of then in a range of different environments.
Whilst working on live carriageways for many Roads Authorities around west Central Scotland, we will work under the traffic management of either the Local Authority or sub-contract to a National Highways Sector Scheme 12 accredited specialist Traffic Management contractor.
Hamilton Tarmac tender for all public-sector work through Public Contracts Scotland Quick Quotes or Public Tender Scotland ITT.
We will also quote for individual bespoke surfacing works after a visit to a site and following a meeting if required with the customer.