Hamilton Tarmac have enjoyed a long and close relationship with all of the local authorities in and around their operating base in Ayrshire and beyond, providing not only a full resurfacing/planing service on a contractual basis, but also in the provision of a Plant Hire service to the Local Authorities, in support of their own in-house teams, with all aspects of associated surfacing plant including planers, pavers, chippers and rollers.
Hamilton Tarmac have also extended their private sector client base serving new industrial/residential developments, farming, wind farm projects, and existing commercial premises upgrades.
Not forgetting its initial roots, Hamilton Tarmac also provide an invaluable service to local communities in the delivery of residential driveway surfacing to the public at a reasonable cost.
Hamilton Tarmac strives at all levels of business delivery to work with our client base to deliver a reliable high quality service, delivered to a specification, on time and to budget.
Our team includes
- William Hamilton Managing Director
- Wilson Rankin Contract Director
- Bill Samson Contract Consultant
- Chris Gooding Contracts Manager
- Kris Kane Works Manager
- Accounts and Admin 5 No
- Site supervisors / foremen 7 No
- General and Machine Operatives 38 No
- Workshop and Servicing 5 No
- Key operatives, foremen and management have amassed a wealth of experience on private and local authority sites over the last 25+ years.
- All operatives have either the CSCS / Streetworks / PMS, SVQ (Highways Maintenance).
- All operatives designated to work on contracts within the limits of the public highway are trained to meet all the requirements of the NRSWA.
- All service engineers are fully qualified HGV mechanics